Hi,
For the longest time now, I have been using an old machine with a pci
ISDN card in it, HPS isdn4bsd[2] stack and the callid[1] port to do call
logging on my home phone. It is nice to see if I have missed some calls
while I was out having fun.
The machine have been running FreeBSD 5.4-prerelease.
For other reasons I had to upgrade the machine to the latest FreeBSD
5.5-stable:
tingo@kg-web2$ uname -a
FreeBSD kg-web2.kg4.no 5.5-STABLE FreeBSD 5.5-STABLE #2: Thu May 29
09:24:09 CEST 2008 root@kg-web2.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/T4ISDN i386

I installed v1.5.10 ofHPS' isdn4bsd stack.

And now I find out that isdntrace have changed output format from the
nice text format showing calling and called numbers into a hexdump-type
format. For my purposes - not very nice.

Ok, I'll just have to ix it then.