New laptop - resize win partition? - BSD

This is a discussion on New laptop - resize win partition? - BSD ; OK, so I got a new laptop[1] for work. Because it is for work I'll need to keep windows (xp) on it. Fine, no problem, I'll just resize the windows partition, shrinking it to make room for FreeBSD. Then I'll ...

  1. New laptop - resize win partition?

    OK, so I got a new laptop[1] for work. Because it is for work I'll need
    to keep windows (xp) on it.
    Fine, no problem, I'll just resize the windows partition, shrinking it
    to make room for FreeBSD. Then I'll run a dual boot system.

    Only one small snag - the disk is encrypted (with SafeGuard Easy v4.10),
    which means that I'll have to boot from it to access it.
    I have already tried a couple of tools (windows based) in order to
    resize the windows partition. Unfortunately, they fail when they come to
    the execution stage (ie. reboot, then run batch process in "shell mode").

    fdisk output:
    tingo@testhost-1$ fdisk ad4
    ******* Working on device /dev/ad4 *******
    parameters extracted from in-core disklabel are:
    cylinders=193821 heads=16 sectors/track=63 (1008 blks/cyl)

    Figures below won't work with BIOS for partitions not in cyl 1
    parameters to be used for BIOS calculations are:
    cylinders=193821 heads=16 sectors/track=63 (1008 blks/cyl)

    Media sector size is 512
    Warning: BIOS sector numbering starts with sector 1
    Information from DOS bootblock is:
    The data for partition 1 is:
    sysid 7 (0x07),(OS/2 HPFS, NTFS, QNX-2 (16 bit) or Advanced UNIX)
    start 63, size 195365457 (95393 Meg), flag 80 (active)
    beg: cyl 0/ head 1/ sector 1;
    end: cyl 1023/ head 239/ sector 63
    The data for partition 2 is:

    The data for partition 3 is:

    The data for partition 4 is:

    Any hints on how I can resize this partition without destroying anything
    on it?

    Reinstalling is not an option - the laptop installation is centrally
    managed and standardized, which just brings me back to square one again.

    Currently, I have tested FreeBSD by booting off an usb disk.