Right:

Running BSD/OS 4.3.1 all patched.

Runns well in a dual 1.0 GHz, dual 1.8GHZ and choke in
dual Xeon 3+ with sd0: sn 0 ... parity error check .

I have a backup however with the latest Apache 2.0,

chokes with an abort trap, crashes on Pyhton when
creating a google map and seems to have a whole.

Should I rebuild the backup from scratch or overwite he
backup hoping this corrects the condition?

Reason for crosspost, I wonder if other BSDs have seen a similar
condition.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca