Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english - BSD

This is a discussion on Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english - BSD ; Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english Change ur language and you change ur thoughts. Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary. Just click the website and share ur thoughts…. “Give a man fish ...

  1. Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english

    Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english

    Change ur language and you change ur thoughts.
    Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
    Just click the website and share ur thoughts….

    “Give a man fish and he’ll eat once!
    Teach a man to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime”.

    http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home

  2. Re: Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english

    worldforever.suji@gmail.com wrote:
    > Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english
    >
    > Change ur language and you change ur thoughts.
    > Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
    > Just click the website and share ur thoughts….
    >
    > “Give a man fish and he’ll eat once!
    > Teach a man to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime”.
    >
    > http://Onlinespokenenglish.spampages.com/home

    I find the amount of mistakes and shortcuts taken in your post a clear
    indication that your spam-site is not useful to anyone trying to learn
    English.

    --
    Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog:

  3. Re: Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english

    On Sat, 03 May 2008 09:28:11 -0700,
    Daniel Pitts wrote:
    [spam quoted complete elided]
    [comment stating the obvious also elided]

    Thank you so much for quoting everything. My newsserver had filtered the
    original, so I missed it, but thanks to you I can enjoy it after all.
    Thank you again.

  4. Re: Be smart, but never show it --- Easy way to learn english

    jpd wrote:
    > On Sat, 03 May 2008 09:28:11 -0700,
    > Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > [spam quoted complete elided]
    > [comment stating the obvious also elided]
    >
    > Thank you so much for quoting everything. My newsserver had filtered the
    > original, so I missed it, but thanks to you I can enjoy it after all.
    > Thank you again.

    Any time.

    --
    Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog: