FreeBSD 7.0 and laptops - BSD

This is a discussion on FreeBSD 7.0 and laptops - BSD ; I cannot Install FreeBSD amd64 on HP PAvilion dv9310ca . Any other issues? -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising! Time for the U.S.A. to vote on a referendum to ...

  1. FreeBSD 7.0 and laptops

    --
    Member - Liberal International
    This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
    God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
    Time for the U.S.A. to vote on a referendum to dissolve its nation!

  2. Re: FreeBSD 7.0 and laptops

    The Doctor wrote:

    > I cannot Install FreeBSD amd64 on HP PAvilion dv9310ca .
    > Any other issues?

    Why you can't?
    Do you receive errors?

    --