pdftotext - BSD

This is a discussion on pdftotext - BSD ; I am looking for pdftotext. It is a util with which I can convert PDF to text. Can someone provide it to me, as well as the *.1 and *.5 files that come with it? thanks! -- Floor...

  1. pdftotext

    --
    Floor

  2. Re: pdftotext

    Floor wrote:
    > I am looking for pdftotext. It is a util with which I can convert PDF to
    > text.

    It comes with ports/graphics/xpdf.

    HTH,
    Rainer

  3. Re: pdftotext

    Rainer Goellner:

    > It comes with ports/graphics/xpdf.

    Thanks, I didn't see that one coming. How simple it sometimes can be :-0
    Floor

+ Reply to Thread