We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsdadministrator - BSD

This is a discussion on We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsdadministrator - BSD ; Hi, We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsd administrator Location:San Jose,CA Length of engagement:6+Months Desired skills: *Strong Experience in FreeBSD or NetBSD or OpenBSD is a must. *System administration experience with two or more Unix operating systems, including: Solaris, ...

  1. We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsdadministrator

    Hi,

    We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsd
    administrator
    Location:San Jose,CA
    Length of engagement:6+Months

    Desired skills:
    *Strong Experience in FreeBSD or NetBSD or OpenBSD is a must.
    *System administration experience with two or more Unix operating
    systems, including: Solaris, Linux, or Windows
    *Experience in LAN/WAN (TCP/IP) networking environment
    *Working knowledge of standard UNIX backup and recovery tools
    *Familiar with Configuration Management responsibilities
    *Solaris Expreience prefered.
    *Must possess strong verbal, written, and analytical skills, and the
    ability to communicate and interact with all members of project

    *************************************
    Thanks and Regards
    Shibi
    QSolv Inc.
    226 Airport Pkwy, Suite #390
    San Jose, CA 95110.

    Tel 1: 408 903 4572 Ext:-215
    Tel 2: 408 834 4780
    Fax: 408 904 4505
    Email:shibi@qsolv-inc.com

    Please send me your RESUME in WORD file only if your skills match with
    the above requirement.

  2. Re: We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsd administrator

    --{ Shibi a plopé ceci: }--

    > Please send me your RESUME in WORD file only if your skills match with
    > the above requirement.

    The only suitable command on a stock OpenBSD seems to be boggle(5)
    and was not very reliable for writing resume....

    --
    SuZE/Linux: première distribution sur bistrotwatch.com

  3. Re: We have an immediate position open for FreebSd/OpenBSD/NetBsdadministrator

    On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:28:14 +0100, Thierry B. wrote:

    > --{ Shibi a plopé ceci: }--
    >
    >> Please send me your RESUME in WORD file only if your skills match with
    >> the above requirement.

    > The only suitable command on a stock OpenBSD seems to be boggle(5) and
    > was not very reliable for writing resume....

    What else could one expect from someone who thinks that Windows is UNIX?

+ Reply to Thread