openbsd installation on Octane 2 - BSD

This is a discussion on openbsd installation on Octane 2 - BSD ; Hi, I try to install openbsd 4.2 (snapshot), 4.1 on octane 2 via console and network installation without success. I got an exception panic on loading bsd.rd Is there is someone who manage to install bsd on octane 2 ?...

  1. openbsd installation on Octane 2

    Hi,

    I try to install openbsd 4.2 (snapshot), 4.1 on octane 2 via console and
    network installation without success.

    I got an exception panic on loading bsd.rd

    Is there is someone who manage to install bsd on octane 2 ?

  2. Re: openbsd installation on Octane 2

    On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:52:39 +0100, Yann Le Thieis wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to install openbsd 4.2 (snapshot), 4.1 on octane 2 via console and
    > network installation without success.
    >
    > I got an exception panic on loading bsd.rd
    >
    > Is there is someone who manage to install bsd on octane 2 ?

    I have not run any SGI platforms, but reading the doc, the only supported
    hardware is the O2 (Moosehead). The Octane 2 (IP30) is a different
    platform.

    If you have not already done so, you may want to post to misc@, or contact
    pefo@, who is the developer for this arch according to the architecture
    web page.

    --
    Replying directly will get you locally blacklisted.
    Change the address; use my first name in front of the @ if you want to

+ Reply to Thread