VirtualBox on FreeBSD / amd64? - BSD

This is a discussion on VirtualBox on FreeBSD / amd64? - BSD ; Because I'm curious; has anyone tried to build VirtualBox[1] on a FreeBSD / amd64 machine? The FreeBSD build instructions are incomplete, but they list at least two prereqs that are i386 only in the ports tree. (as86 and bcc, both ...

  1. VirtualBox on FreeBSD / amd64?

    Because I'm curious; has anyone tried to build VirtualBox[1] on a
    FreeBSD / amd64 machine?

    The FreeBSD build instructions are incomplete, but they list at least
    two prereqs that are i386 only in the ports tree.
    (as86 and bcc, both from the bin86 port, which is marked i386 only)