I am trying to figure out how I can implement some additional security
between two remote locations. Both sites have openbsd gateways. Both
gateways are configured as bridges to allow traffic filtering with pf.
There is no NAT'ing involved at all. I tried to set up ipsec using
isakmpd but dues to the fact that both gateways had external
interfaces with IP addrsses from the same subnet as the servers behind
them it just would not work. Can anyone tell me if it is even possible
to use isakmp in this type of scenario? Has anyone had any luck
implementing something similar using a different solution? Any advice,
or assistance would be greatly appreciated

Regads
Pr0f1t