m_copy_pkthdr - where is the implementation - BSD

This is a discussion on m_copy_pkthdr - where is the implementation - BSD ; In 6.2, I can only find the function prototype of m_copy_pkthdr in mbuf.h but cannot find the implementation in the header file or in kern_mbuf.c or uipc_mbuf.c. Please tell me where it is Thanks Joe...

  1. m_copy_pkthdr - where is the implementation

    In 6.2, I can only find the function prototype of m_copy_pkthdr in
    mbuf.h but cannot find the implementation in the header file or in
    kern_mbuf.c or uipc_mbuf.c.

    Please tell me where it is

    Thanks
    Joe

  2. Re: m_copy_pkthdr - where is the implementation

    Joe wrote:
    > In 6.2, I can only find the function prototype of m_copy_pkthdr in
    > mbuf.h but cannot find the implementation in the header file or in
    > kern_mbuf.c or uipc_mbuf.c.

    In mbuf.h I see this comment:

    /* NB: M_COPY_PKTHDR is deprecated. Use M_MOVE_PKTHDR or m_dup_pktdr. */

    m_dup_pktdr is defined in kern/uipc_mbuf.c.

    Henri

    > Please tell me where it is
    >
    > Thanks
    > Joe