stunnel.org transparent proxy & freebsd - BSD

This is a discussion on stunnel.org transparent proxy & freebsd - BSD ; Hello how configure stunnel for tunneling port in transparent mode? I have use this to encoding for mysql connection if I run set transparent=yes - stunnel can't start if is set "no" all is ok.... Rafal...

  1. stunnel.org transparent proxy & freebsd

    Hello

    how configure stunnel for tunneling port in transparent mode? I have use
    this to encoding for mysql connection

    if I run set transparent=yes - stunnel can't start if is set "no" all is
    ok....

    Rafal

  2. Re: stunnel.org transparent proxy & freebsd

    Rafal wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > how configure stunnel for tunneling port in transparent mode? I have use
    > this to encoding for mysql connection
    >
    > if I run set transparent=yes - stunnel can't start if is set "no" all is
    > ok....
    >

    > Rafal

    This would be a good question to ask the port maintainer, or ask the
    developers of stunnel. stunnel is a port therefore not a FreeBSD issue.

  3. Re: stunnel.org transparent proxy & freebsd

    > This would be a good question to ask the port maintainer, or ask the
    > developers of stunnel. stunnel is a port therefore not a FreeBSD issue.

    ok, thanks,

    Rafal

+ Reply to Thread