how create encrypted aes image file? - BSD

This is a discussion on how create encrypted aes image file? - BSD ; Hello how create without modify kernel transparent aes for image files created by vnconfig... (bsd 6.xx) Rafal...

  1. how create encrypted aes image file?

    Hello

    how create without modify kernel transparent aes for image files created by
    vnconfig... (bsd 6.xx)

    Rafal

  2. Re: how create encrypted aes image file?

  3. Re: how create encrypted aes image file?

    > Try this link from a forum.
    > http://forums.bsdnexus.com/viewtopic.php?id=1356
    >
    > Talks about how to make encrypted AES filesystems etc.. using vnconfig.

    thanks,

    Rafal

+ Reply to Thread