ports not being updated ? - BSD

This is a discussion on ports not being updated ? - BSD ; Hi, Perhaps I'm missing something here: Have any ports in stable 4.2 and 4.1 been updated recently ? I can see the latest changes introduced two monthes ago. I was looking at ftp servers. At the same time everything seems ...

  1. ports not being updated ?

    Hi,

    Perhaps I'm missing something here:

    Have any ports in stable 4.2 and 4.1 been updated
    recently ? I can see the latest changes introduced
    two monthes ago. I was looking at ftp servers.

    At the same time everything seems to be OK
    with the development in -current.

    If there's some kind of policy change
    I wouldn't like to miss it ;-)

    Cheers,

    --
    Micha³ Kurowski

  2. Re: ports not being updated ?

    Micha³ Kurowski wrote:

    > Perhaps I'm missing something here:
    >
    > Have any ports in stable 4.2 and 4.1 been updated
    > recently ? I can see the latest changes introduced
    > two monthes ago. I was looking at ftp servers.
    >
    > At the same time everything seems to be OK
    > with the development in -current.
    >
    > If there's some kind of policy change
    > I wouldn't like to miss it ;-)

    You missed FAQ. You should read it.

    Briefly:
    - http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq15.html#PortsFetch
    - http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq15.html#NoFun

    --
    tkniaz

  3. Re: ports not being updated ?

    > Briefly:
    > -http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq15.html#PortsFetch
    > -http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq15.html#NoFun

    Sorry, but it's you who *did not* read my question.

  4. Re: ports not being updated ?

    Micha³ Kurowski wrote:

    > If there's some kind of policy change
    > I wouldn't like to miss it ;-)

    -stable is unmaintained now.
    http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=119347390302171&w=2

    --
    Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy@mips.inka.de

  5. Re: ports not being updated ?

    Micha³ Kurowski wrote:

    > Perhaps I'm missing something here:
    > Have any ports in stable 4.2 and 4.1 been updated
    > recently ? I can see the latest changes introduced
    > two monthes ago. I was looking at ftp servers.
    > At the same time everything seems to be OK
    > with the development in -current.
    > If there's some kind of policy change
    > I wouldn't like to miss it ;-)

    http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=119629216829184&w=2
    http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=119629335730810&w=2
    and so on...

    --
    No Swen today, my love has gone away
    My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn

  6. Re: ports not being updated ?

    mkur@gazeta.pl wrote:
    >> Briefly:
    >> -http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq15.html#PortsFetch
    >> -http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq15.html#NoFun

    > Sorry, but it's you who *did not* read my question.

    Damn it, you are right! I'm very sorry for that.

    --
    tkniaz

+ Reply to Thread