pre-seeding PRNG:ELF binary type "0" not known - BSD

This is a discussion on pre-seeding PRNG:ELF binary type "0" not known - BSD ; This is messing up my FreeBSD 5.4 i386 box. The only thing I can think of is that a WebMin update may have caused this. What do I need to do to rectify this? I have an irate customer. -- ...

  1. pre-seeding PRNG:ELF binary type "0" not known

    --
    Member - Liberal International
    This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca

  2. Re: pre-seeding PRNG:ELF binary type "0" not known

+ Reply to Thread