On 2007-11-25, W.B. Kloke wrote:
> Afterwards the system hangs. I tried with/out ACPI etc.
>
> BTW: My real intention is, to get my i386 MacMini booted diskless.
> Any direct hints to this problem are welcome, too.

Now I think that the problem is in the server (7.0-BETA3). Other
clients mounting NFS services from this server hang, too.
It seems that setting the ethernet interface to a high MTU caused
the problem. Of cause, on UDP transport the receivers don't know
about this. Either using TCP transport or lowering the interface mtu
solve the problem.
--
Dipl.-Math. Wilhelm Bernhard Kloke
Institut fuer Arbeitsphysiologie an der Universitaet Dortmund