Hi.

First, sorry if the problem I'm about to post has already been posted,
I'm new to this group and I did a search, but can't find any answer.
Second, excuse my poor grammar

Well, here is my problem :

I'm trying to install the port devel/glib20 on a FreeBSD 5.4 using the
port collection and I keep having the same error message with the
configure script :

[...]
checking for libiconv_open in -liconv... no
configure: error: *** No iconv() implementation found in C library or
libiconv
[...]

I have an up-to-date port tree (I did a cvsup and a portupgrade
yesterday)
I reinstalled libiconv but it didn't change anything
I also tried to remove glib12 before installing glib20, but it still
doesn't work.

Any help on what to do would be great.
Thanks in advance )