Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure? - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure? - BSD ; On 2007-11-17, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote: > "Jeremy Fisher" wrote >> Like any install of any system you need to do a little bit more than >> select >> Install. > > Really? I've never had to do any more with DOS/WINDOWS/ ...

  1. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    On 2007-11-17, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    > "Jeremy Fisher" wrote
    >> Like any install of any system you need to do a little bit more than
    >> select
    >> Install.

    > Really? I've never had to do any more with DOS/WINDOWS/ or the MAC OS.

    You should write fiction, or comedy perhaps.

    Either way your claims are an absurd fantasy.

    Do you even have ANY experience with DOS?

    You can't possibly have. Either that or your a bald faced liar.

    > What is causing the LinTard OS to Suck so badly in this area?
    >
    > What is causing the Linux Installer to be incapable of Installing the
    > Linux OS?

    Nothing. This is just your own private little fantasy.

    > Several of the Installers in the various LinTard packages I tried couldn't
    > even manage to partition the
    > disks correctly.
    >
    > Why the perpetual Linux Failure?

    Assuming this is not all some drug induced hallucination on
    your part my guess would be failing hardware. Although I've managed
    to startup even failing machines with Linux Live CD's.

    That's a pretty handy way to use hardware that would otherwise
    need to be scrapped.

    Even a monkey can install Linux these days. What's your excuse?

    --

    Metallica is not worth the ruination of someone |||
    who has pirated their music / | \

    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    JEDIDIAH wrote:

    >Even a monkey can install Linux these days. What's your excuse?

    He's a fsckwitted moron, that's what.

+ Reply to Thread