FreeBSD-7.Beta3 & nVidia Driver. - BSD

This is a discussion on FreeBSD-7.Beta3 & nVidia Driver. - BSD ; Has anyone got their nVidia driver working with FreeBSD-7-BETA3? If so how. Thanks in advance....

  1. FreeBSD-7.Beta3 & nVidia Driver.

    Has anyone got their nVidia driver working with FreeBSD-7-BETA3?

    If so how.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: FreeBSD-7.Beta3 & nVidia Driver.

    Test User wrote:
    > Has anyone got their nVidia driver working with FreeBSD-7-BETA3?
    > If so how.

    What *exactly* is your problem?
    No, "It doesnt't work" is not a sufficient description. Please
    post error messages, if any, or the Xorg.?.log.

    --
    "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't
    Be caught in a commonplace way.

  3. Re: FreeBSD-7.Beta3 & nVidia Driver.

    Test User wrote:
    > Has anyone got their nVidia driver working with FreeBSD-7-BETA3?
    >
    > If so how.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    What I had to do is portupgrade -f nvidia-driver and reboot the
    machine... Works as intended.

+ Reply to Thread