Re: Linux incompetence reason for Microsoft Market monopoly. - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: Linux incompetence reason for Microsoft Market monopoly. - BSD ; On 2007-11-17, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote: > "Kelton" wrote >> There's also the question of why you care anything at all about Linux? > On that's simple. Microsoft is going down a path (DRM) that I don't care > to take, and ...

  1. Re: Linux incompetence reason for Microsoft Market monopoly.

    On 2007-11-17, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > "Kelton" wrote
    >> There's also the question of why you care anything at all about Linux?

    > On that's simple. Microsoft is going down a path (DRM) that I don't care
    > to take, and Linux/Unix the perpetual failure has been the best friend
    > Microsoft could ever have.

    Since you (cross)posted in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc, why not try
    FreeBSD instead of linux?

    --

    John (john@os2.dhs.org)

  2. Re: Linux incompetence reason for Microsoft Market monopoly.

    In article ,
    John Thompson writes:
    > On 2007-11-17, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >
    >> "Kelton" wrote
    >>> There's also the question of why you care anything at all about Linux?

    >> On that's simple. Microsoft is going down a path (DRM) that I don't care
    >> to take, and Linux/Unix the perpetual failure has been the best friend
    >> Microsoft could ever have.

    > Since you (cross)posted in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc, why not try
    > FreeBSD instead of linux?

    Because he's ignorant and biased. Shades of the unlamented
    Don Kool! Just killfile him and be done with it.

    -----
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable
    reason so few engage in it. -- Henry Ford

+ Reply to Thread