Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure? - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure? - BSD ; On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:03:11 UTC, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote: > "Jeremy Fisher" wrote > > Like any install of any system you need to do a little bit more than > > select > > Install. > > Really? I've ...

  1. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    wrote:

    > "Jeremy Fisher" wrote
    > > Like any install of any system you need to do a little bit more than
    > > select
    > > Install.

    > Really? I've never had to do any more with DOS/WINDOWS/ or the MAC OS.
    >
    > What is causing the LinTard OS to Suck so badly in this area?
    >
    > What is causing the Linux Installer to be incapable of Installing the
    > Linux OS?
    >
    > Several of the Installers in the various LinTard packages I tried couldn't
    > even manage to partition the
    > disks correctly.
    >
    > Why the perpetual Linux Failure?

    And why the perpetual asking inb a non-Linux newsgroup? Unless, of
    course, you're so retarded you can't tell the difference between Lunix
    and FreeBSD.

    --
    Bob Eager
    UNIX since v6..

  2. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:35:54 UTC, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan"
    wrote:

    > "Bob Eager" wrote
    > > And why the perpetual asking inb a non-Linux newsgroup? Unless, of
    > > course, you're so retarded you can't tell the difference between Lunix
    > > and FreeBSD.

    > You are of course free to answer the question.
    >
    > As to the difference... Of course there is no practical difference.

    Which just proves your ignorance.

    --
    Bob Eager
    UNIX since v6..

  3. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    "Bob Eager" writes:

    > On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:03:11 UTC, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan"
    > wrote:
    >
    > > "Jeremy Fisher" wrote
    > > > Like any install of any system you need to do a little bit more than
    > > > select
    > > > Install.

    > > Really? I've never had to do any more with DOS/WINDOWS/ or the MAC OS.
    > >
    > > What is causing the LinTard OS to Suck so badly in this area?
    > >
    > > What is causing the Linux Installer to be incapable of Installing the
    > > Linux OS?
    > >
    > > Several of the Installers in the various LinTard packages I tried couldn't
    > > even manage to partition the
    > > disks correctly.
    > >
    > > Why the perpetual Linux Failure?

    > And why the perpetual asking inb a non-Linux newsgroup? Unless, of
    > course, you're so retarded you can't tell the difference between Lunix
    > and FreeBSD.

    And why the continual responses to obvious trolls?

    -- Patrick

  4. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    kkt wrote:

    >And why the continual responses to obvious trolls?

    100%

  5. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:56:42 UTC, kkt wrote:

    > And why the continual responses to obvious trolls?

    My response isn't continual. I've been quite restrained, really. What
    pisses me off is that he's trolling against Linux, but crossposting to a
    BSD group.

    --
    Bob Eager
    UNIX since v6..

  6. Re: Why the Perpetual Linux Failure?

    In article <176uZD2KcidF-pn2-BTp9TLL6hHUc@rikki.tavi.co.uk>,
    "Bob Eager" writes:
    > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:56:42 UTC, kkt wrote:
    >
    >> And why the continual responses to obvious trolls?

    > My response isn't continual. I've been quite restrained, really. What
    > pisses me off is that he's trolling against Linux, but crossposting to a
    > BSD group.

    That's what trolls do. And it works. Look at all the people who
    actually try to argue with him.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include