Re: Linux Death Watch - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: Linux Death Watch - BSD ; On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:30:59 -0800, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote: > And that's why the public isn't buying Linux. Buying? It free you moron! > Linux makes you stupid. Yep. Your sample of one proves it. -- Dave Our business in ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Re: Linux Death Watch

  1. Re: Linux Death Watch

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:30:59 -0800, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > And that's why the public isn't buying Linux.


    Buying? It free you moron!

    > Linux makes you stupid.


    Yep. Your sample of one proves it.

    --
    Dave
    Our business in life is not to succeed,
    but to continue to fail in good spirits.
    Robert Louis Stevenson

  2. Re: Linux Death Watch

    In comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc DaveG wrote:
    :
    Please to not be feeding the troll.

    --
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
    - Thuganlitha
    The Power and the Prophet
    Robert Don Hughes


  3. Re: Linux Death Watch

    On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 02:14:11 +0000, Bruce Burden wrote:

    > In comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc DaveG wrote: :
    > Please to not be feeding the troll.


    Please don't override the Followup-To header.

    --
    Dave
    Our business in life is not to succeed,
    but to continue to fail in good spirits.
    Robert Louis Stevenson

  4. Re: Linux Death Watch

    On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 16:14:35 GMT, DaveG wrote:
    : On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 02:14:11 +0000, Bruce Burden wrote:
    :
    : > In comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc DaveG wrote: :
    : > Please to not be feeding the troll.
    :
    : Please don't override the Followup-To header.

    He gets a pass. You failed to mention your use of the FU header like
    you're supposed to, you naughty person


+ Reply to Thread