Re: 2007 The greatest Micoshaft Asstroturfing in Linux history. - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: 2007 The greatest Micoshaft Asstroturfing in Linux history. - BSD ; Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big corporation: > I Why is it that Micoshaft Asstroturfers have posted the greatest number of anti-Linux drivel this year and yet this year is seeing massive growth in Linux. A million users ...

  1. Re: 2007 The greatest Micoshaft Asstroturfing in Linux history.

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    corporation:

    Why is it that Micoshaft Asstroturfers have posted the greatest
    number of anti-Linux drivel this year and yet this year is
    seeing massive growth in Linux.
    A million users a month switching to Linux and the rate is increasing.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

    Wallmart have sold out their Linux PCs in under 10 days
    and now restocking.
    Linux PCs now selling like hot cakes.

  2. Re: 2007 The greatest Micoshaft Asstroturfing in Linux history.

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:20:43 UTC, 7
    wrote:

    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    > corporation:

    Oh, God. This 7 idiot gets everywhere.

    Anyway, who wants Linux? This is a BSD group....!
    --
    Bob Eager
    UNIX since v6..

  3. Re: 2007 The greatest Micoshaft Asstroturfing in Linux history.

    Bob Eager wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:20:43 UTC, 7
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    >> corporation:

    > Oh, God. This 7 idiot gets everywhere.
    >
    > Anyway, who wants Linux? This is a BSD group....!

    Really?
    --
    If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

+ Reply to Thread