Will make readmes in ports ever work? - BSD

This is a discussion on Will make readmes in ports ever work? - BSD ; Will make readmes ever work in ports again? -- Lars Eighner Countdown: 450 days to go. What do you do when you're debranded?...

  1. Will make readmes in ports ever work?

    Will make readmes ever work in ports again?

    --
    Lars Eighner
    Countdown: 450 days to go.
    What do you do when you're debranded?

  2. Re: Will make readmes in ports ever work?

    Lars Eighner wrote:
    > Will make readmes ever work in ports again?

    This will make a perfect substitute:
    http://www.lpthe.jussieu.fr/~talon/show_index.py

    --

    Michel TALON

  3. Re: Will make readmes in ports ever work?

    Lars Eighner wrote:
    > Will make readmes ever work in ports again?

    For me chmod 755 /usr/ports/Tools/make_readmes do the trick

    Henri

  4. Re: Will make readmes in ports ever work?

    In article ,
    Henri Hennebert wrote:
    >Lars Eighner wrote:
    >> Will make readmes ever work in ports again?
    >>

    >For me chmod 755 /usr/ports/Tools/make_readmes do the trick

    >Henri

    Well I tried it and everything worked except for the ones
    I've seen before - anything to do with 'gstreamer' - but that's
    been seen by me on my machines for awhile. I'm slowly moving
    my 4.11 servers to 6.2.

    Bill

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com