Installing Sun 5.10 from scratch. - BSD

This is a discussion on Installing Sun 5.10 from scratch. - BSD ; Hi, If I want to install a solaris 5.10 in a new sun box, the server does not have a graphical capable of monitor, how can I install solaris 5.10 with X windows package in the server? Thanks...

  1. Installing Sun 5.10 from scratch.

    Hi,

    If I want to install a solaris 5.10 in a new sun box, the server does
    not have a graphical capable of monitor, how can I install solaris
    5.10 with X windows package in the server?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Installing Sun 5.10 from scratch.

    On Oct 23, 3:28 pm, swun2...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > If I want to install a solaris 5.10 in a new sun box, the server does
    > not have a graphical capable of monitor, how can I install solaris
    > 5.10 with X windows package in the server?
    >
    > Thanks

    Is there any special system configuration to support Clustering Oracle
    Database?

    Thanks for any suggestion.

  3. Re: Installing Sun 5.10 from scratch.

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:01:18 -0700, swun2010@gmail.com
    wrote:
    > On Oct 23, 3:28 pm, swun2...@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> If I want to install a solaris 5.10 in a new sun box, the server does
    >> not have a graphical capable of monitor, how can I install solaris
    >> 5.10 with X windows package in the server?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Is there any special system configuration to support Clustering Oracle
    > Database?
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestion.

    Hi

    Try asking your question in a Solaris newsgroup, not a FreeBSD one.
    E.g., comp.unix.solaris.

    A bientot
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread