client authentication in sunone 7.0 webserver - Application Servers

This is a discussion on client authentication in sunone 7.0 webserver - Application Servers ; hi, I am using sunone 7.0 webserver. The webserver instance is configured for https and i want to do client authentication for specific resources. I dont want to do any client authentication for the other resources. I was able to ...

  1. client authentication in sunone 7.0 webserver

    hi,
    I am using sunone 7.0 webserver. The webserver instance is configured for https and i want to do client authentication for specific resources. I dont want to do any client authentication for the other resources.

    I was able to do a complete client auth for my webserver but unable to do the partial client auth.

    Kindly help

    Thanks
    Abhishek

  2. Re: client authentication in sunone 7.0 webserver

    I hope you may get some more information in this forum discussion: http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5434822

+ Reply to Thread