Hi,
I have python script with pyunit test case and XML or HTML genration. SO I have imported some of the modules like HTMLtestrunner or xmltestrunner in my script.

When I try to run this script with wsadmin which has older version of Jython, I am getting this error message:

WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "/root/test/test.py"; exception information: com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: exception from Jython:
Traceback (innermost last):
File "", line 4, in ?
File "/root/autowas/lib/./HTMLTestRunner.py", line 108, in ?
NameError: object

Can anyone help me out in order to resolve this

thnks