Looking for an AIX 4.3.2 OS Manual - Aix

This is a discussion on Looking for an AIX 4.3.2 OS Manual - Aix ; Trying to create an old test box (7024) and install AIX 4.3.2. I am looking for some Systems Administration Manuals for this to help me trouble shoot and diagnose what is working and what is not. Thank you for your ...

  1. Looking for an AIX 4.3.2 OS Manual

    Trying to create an old test box (7024) and install AIX 4.3.2.

    I am looking for some Systems Administration Manuals for this to help
    me trouble shoot and diagnose what is working and what is not.

    Thank you for your help.

  2. Re: Looking for an AIX 4.3.2 OS Manual

    On 2 Okt., 15:28, Bryan wrote:
    > Trying to create an old test box (7024) and install AIX 4.3.2.
    >
    > I am looking for some Systems Administration Manuals for this to help
    > me trouble shoot and diagnose what is working and what is not.
    >
    > Thank you for your help.

    In case you cannot find anything else try the 4.3.3 online
    documentation. Should be close enough.

    http://publib16.boulder.ibm.com/pser...se/aix43.htm#1

    hth
    andreas