I'm new to AIX since we're just now migrating our z/OS mainframe to
AIX. I need to find a replacement for Hourglass 2000 which allows us
to change the date for a CICS terminal session or specified batch
job. We'll be running Clerity Solutions' UniKix for transaction and
batch processing. Our users rely on Hourglass for testing justice
applications... they can run test a case through the entire process
within a day by manipulating the date, instead of having to wait for
the next day, or a future date to arrive before they can enter the
next phase info.

I've heard there is a product called Time Machine, but Solution Soft's
web site doesn't list it in their product line.

Does anyone know of another such utility?

Thanks in advance,

Jim