msksysb and one disk - Aix

This is a discussion on msksysb and one disk - Aix ; Hi, I did a mksysb DVD the source machine had 2 two disks mirrored the destination machine has only one disk How I can restore the mksysb to the destination machine ? Thanks in advance...

  1. msksysb and one disk

    Hi,

    I did a mksysb DVD
    the source machine had 2 two disks mirrored
    the destination machine has only one disk
    How I can restore the mksysb to the
    destination machine ?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: msksysb and one disk

    On Sep 22, 4:47 pm, "astalavista" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I did a mksysb DVD
    > the source machine had 2 two disks mirrored
    > the destination machine has only one disk
    > How I can restore the mksysb to the
    > destination machine ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    http://informatics.cpmc.columbia.edu...l/bak/bak1.htm

  3. Re: msksysb and one disk

    Thanks very much ...

    "sjm" a écrit dans le message de news:
    1190564592.026240.50540@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om...
    > On Sep 22, 4:47 pm, "astalavista" wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I did a mksysb DVD
    >> the source machine had 2 two disks mirrored
    >> the destination machine has only one disk
    >> How I can restore the mksysb to the
    >> destination machine ?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    > http://informatics.cpmc.columbia.edu...l/bak/bak1.htm