AIX 4.3.2 - Aix

This is a discussion on AIX 4.3.2 - Aix ; Looking for a copy of AIX 4.3.2, yes I said AIX 4.3.2. Does anyone know of a location that has this? Thank you....

  1. AIX 4.3.2

    Looking for a copy of AIX 4.3.2, yes I said AIX 4.3.2.

    Does anyone know of a location that has this? Thank you.

  2. Re: AIX 4.3.2

    In article <1189778262.843148.47190@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.co m>, Bryan
    writes:
    > Looking for a copy of AIX 4.3.2, yes I said AIX 4.3.2.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a location that has this? Thank you.

    A possible location would be the pile of retired CDs in my basement :-)
    I might go digging for it over the weekend.

+ Reply to Thread