DBX creating crash files, filling up /tmp - Aix

This is a discussion on DBX creating crash files, filling up /tmp - Aix ; I'm researching an issue that may be linked to TL6. Something is causing dbx to latch onto processes and generate huge log and crash files within /tmp, that fills that file system full. Anyone know of any issues or major ...

  1. DBX creating crash files, filling up /tmp

    I'm researching an issue that may be linked to TL6. Something is
    causing dbx to latch onto processes and generate huge log and crash
    files within /tmp, that fills that file system full.

    Anyone know of any issues or major changes with the DBX debug in TL6
    that may assist my research?

    Elaine

  2. Re: DBX creating crash files, filling up /tmp

    No problems on my end. I've seen people put things in crontab that
    do strange dbx things.
    What are the log files related to?
    What does: "file core*" tell you about the executables that were
    running?

    On Sep 4, 12:17 pm, hoppe...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I'm researching an issue that may be linked to TL6. Something is
    > causing dbx to latch onto processes and generate huge log and crash
    > files within /tmp, that fills that file system full.
    >
    > Anyone know of any issues or major changes with the DBX debug in TL6
    > that may assist my research?
    >
    > Elaine

+ Reply to Thread