Scheduler - Aix

This is a discussion on Scheduler - Aix ; Hi everybody, i'm searching for a product free or a payment that manage scheduler (possibly graphics) on aix. I need to schedule script batch .sh actually managed via cron and also java batch via websphere. Thank you very much for ...

  1. Scheduler

    Hi everybody,

    i'm searching for a product free or a payment that manage scheduler
    (possibly graphics) on aix. I need to schedule script batch .sh
    actually managed via cron and also java batch via websphere. Thank you
    very much for your reply.

    Bye,

    Matteo.

  2. Re: Scheduler

    If it is basic scheduling you are seeking, try the scheduling part of
    IBM Director

    On 30 jul, 12:00, Matteo wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > i'm searching for a product free or a payment that manage scheduler
    > (possibly graphics) on aix. I need to schedule script batch .sh
    > actually managed via cron and also java batch via websphere. Thank you
    > very much for your reply.
    >
    > Bye,
    >
    > Matteo.

+ Reply to Thread