AIX MPIO with 3rd party storage - Aix

This is a discussion on AIX MPIO with 3rd party storage - Aix ; would someone advise me if IBM AIX MPIO can support 3rd party storage/ disk? or if IBM has a program or plan to certify 3rd party disk?...

  1. AIX MPIO with 3rd party storage

    would someone advise me if IBM AIX MPIO can support 3rd party storage/
    disk?
    or if IBM has a program or plan to certify 3rd party disk?

  2. Re: AIX MPIO with 3rd party storage

    On Jul 25, 11:36 pm, neoy...@gmail.com wrote:
    > would someone advise me if IBM AIX MPIO can support 3rd party storage/
    > disk?
    > or if IBM has a program or plan to certify 3rd party disk?

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ta/devmpio.htm

    They have an MPIO section on the AIX 5.3 info center than shows you
    how to determine if a disk is MPIO capable.

  3. Re: AIX MPIO with 3rd party storage

    On Jul 26, 8:50 am, c00p wrote:
    > On Jul 25, 11:36 pm, neoy...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > would someone advise me if IBM AIX MPIO can support 3rd party storage/
    > > disk?
    > > or if IBM has a program or plan to certify 3rd party disk?

    > http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ndex.jsp?topic...
    >
    > They have an MPIO section on the AIX 5.3 info center than shows you
    > how to determine if a disk is MPIO capable.

    We have MPIO in many customers using EMC storage servers.

+ Reply to Thread