AIX 4.2.1 LPP Source/Media - Aix

This is a discussion on AIX 4.2.1 LPP Source/Media - Aix ; I have a friend who's trying to install a HP Jet Direct printer under 4.2.1, but does not have the CDs (looks like there is still 4.2.1 in use in several lumberyard packages). Do any of you know where we ...

  1. AIX 4.2.1 LPP Source/Media

    I have a friend who's trying to install a HP Jet Direct printer under
    4.2.1, but does not have the CDs (looks like there is still 4.2.1 in
    use in several lumberyard packages).

    Do any of you know where we might be able to procure 4.2.1 CDs or the
    filesets from to install this Jet Direct printer? We've check the
    usual places (ebay, etc), but no go....

    Thanks!
    Jon

  2. Re: AIX 4.2.1 LPP Source/Media

    acadiel schrieb:
    > I have a friend who's trying to install a HP Jet Direct printer under
    > 4.2.1, but does not have the CDs (looks like there is still 4.2.1 in
    > use in several lumberyard packages).
    >
    > Do any of you know where we might be able to procure 4.2.1 CDs or the
    > filesets from to install this Jet Direct printer? We've check the
    > usual places (ebay, etc), but no go....

    Just a few days ago there was an auction on ebay.de,
    happens twice a year maybe.
    I have a set of 4.2.1 CDs, do you know the name of the fileset(s) ?
    If it's not too large I might eMail it.

+ Reply to Thread