New at Aix - Aix

This is a discussion on New at Aix - Aix ; Hi All, I m new @ Aix.Is there any way to learn Advanced Interactive Executive apart from aix machine.or Can i have internet account,where i can experiance aix fully.can i have some links where i can have configuration,troubleshooting,HOWTOs,tools,tricks, latest news ...

  1. New at Aix

    Hi All,
    I m new @ Aix.Is there any way to learn Advanced Interactive Executive
    apart from aix machine.or
    Can i have internet account,where i can experiance aix fully.can i
    have some links where i can have
    configuration,troubleshooting,HOWTOs,tools,tricks, latest news on
    aix.this group is awesome for troubleshooting.
    I hope u all will help....Thanks to All....

  2. Re: New at Aix

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...v5r3/index.jsp

    On Jul 7, 9:21 am, Devang wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I m new @ Aix.Is there any way to learn Advanced Interactive Executive
    > apart from aix machine.or
    > Can i have internet account,where i can experiance aix fully.can i
    > have some links where i can have
    > configuration,troubleshooting,HOWTOs,tools,tricks, latest news on
    > aix.this group is awesome for troubleshooting.
    > I hope u all will help....Thanks to All....

+ Reply to Thread