common problems found in AIX - Aix

This is a discussion on common problems found in AIX - Aix ; Hi all, What are all the common problems or major issues a AIX Admin can face? what are all the catagories in which problems arise in AIX.. that can help to log a call to AIX admin......

  1. common problems found in AIX

    Hi all,

    What are all the common problems or major issues a AIX Admin
    can face?
    what are all the catagories in which problems arise in AIX..
    that can help to log a call to AIX admin...

  2. Re: common problems found in AIX

    On Jul 3, 2:13 am, kavin wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > What are all the common problems or major issues a AIX Admin
    > can face?
    > what are all the catagories in which problems arise in AIX..
    > that can help to log a call to AIX admin...

    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/Redbooks...l?OpenDocument

    For $300 an hour I'm sure someone here would be happy to tell you
    more, outside of that I think google may be your best bet.

  3. Re: common problems found in AIX

    Kavin,
    Are you trying to write a decision tree to filter calls to AIX admins?

    Are you trying to prepare for an AIX admin job interview, but you have
    no
    knowledge in this field?

    Are you writing a web page for those with NO AIX knowledge to break
    down a problem call and come up with
    common resolutions so that very educated people in India with NO AIX
    experience can replace experienced AIX Administrators in
    from the USA?

    I would charge only $150 US dollars and hour to assist. I have a
    college degree, 7 years of experience in AIX and an a CATE.

    Cash only please!
    Best Regards
    Larry

  4. Re: common problems found in AIX

    On Jul 20, 5:58 am, LarryBoy wrote:
    > Kavin,
    > Are you trying to write a decision tree to filter calls to AIX admins?
    >
    > Are you trying to prepare for an AIX admin job interview, but you have
    > no
    > knowledge in this field?
    >
    > Are you writing a web page for those with NO AIX knowledge to break
    > down a problem call and come up with
    > common resolutions so that very educated people in India with NO AIX
    > experience can replace experienced AIX Administrators in
    > from the USA?
    >
    > I would charge only $150 US dollars and hour to assist. I have a
    > college degree, 7 years of experience in AIX and an a CATE.
    >
    > Cash only please!
    > Best Regards
    > Larry

    what; you don't take credit cards ?

  5. Re: common problems found in AIX

    Yes, Henry I can take credit cards through paypal but I wanted to
    mention the monetary unit since Kavin probably would try to pay me in
    ruppess!!!

  6. Re: common problems found in AIX

    On Jul 31, 2:17 am, LarryBoy wrote:
    > Yes, Henry I can take credit cards through paypal but I wanted to
    > mention the monetary unit since Kavin probably would try to pay me in
    > ruppess!!!

    Well.. do ask him to pay in dollars.. if he pays you in rupees, you'll
    lose out.. rupee has been gaining on the dollar lately.

  7. Re: common problems found in AIX

    On Jul 31, 2:17 am, LarryBoy wrote:
    > Yes, Henry I can take credit cards through paypal but I wanted to
    > mention the monetary unit since Kavin probably would try to pay me in
    > ruppess!!!

    Are you sure you want dollars? The rupee has been gaining on the
    dollar lately.

+ Reply to Thread