AIX 5.3 SNMP real free memory OID - Aix

This is a discussion on AIX 5.3 SNMP real free memory OID - Aix ; Can anyone tell me the OID to get free memory? I have all the SNMP agents, and have included the 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.191 string as well, but I can't find free memory, or even free pages. Thanks for the help....

  1. AIX 5.3 SNMP real free memory OID

    Can anyone tell me the OID to get free memory? I have all the SNMP
    agents, and have included the 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.191 string as well, but
    I can't find free memory, or even free pages.

    Thanks for the help.

  2. Re: AIX 5.3 SNMP real free memory OID

    On May 31, 12:31 pm, cuzr...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me the OID to get free memory? I have all the SNMP
    > agents, and have included the 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.191 string as well, but
    > I can't find free memory, or even free pages.
    >
    > Thanks for the help.

    How do I install other MIBs?

+ Reply to Thread