Push mksysb image to a remote host using NIM - Aix

This is a discussion on Push mksysb image to a remote host using NIM - Aix ; Hi I am pretty new to NIM. I would like to push a mksysb image to an existing server and overwrite the BOS on that server with the mksysb image. I have tried to research this but not sure where ...

  1. Push mksysb image to a remote host using NIM

    Hi
    I am pretty new to NIM. I would like to push a mksysb image to an
    existing server and overwrite the BOS on that server with the mksysb
    image. I have tried to research this but not sure where to begin.
    Can someone point me to the docs that I shuold be looking at or steps
    to get me started.

    Thanks and please let me know if you need more info on our environment
    setup

    Jim

  2. Re: Push mksysb image to a remote host using NIM

    On May 29, 8:50 pm, "thebarn...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am pretty new to NIM. I would like to push a mksysb image to an
    > existing server and overwrite the BOS on that server with the mksysb
    > image. I have tried to research this but not sure where to begin.
    > Can someone point me to the docs that I shuold be looking at or steps
    > to get me started.
    >
    > Thanks and please let me know if you need more info on our environment
    > setup
    >
    > Jim

    this should get you going

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...sysb_image.htm