Accessing strtoll() in xlC? - Aix

This is a discussion on Accessing strtoll() in xlC? - Aix ; Hi, Anyone know how to access strtoll() and strtoull() from xlC? I'm passing the xlC compiler the -qlonglong switch and "long long" integers do work, but I need access to these functions which convert strings to "long long" types. Thanks, ...

  1. Accessing strtoll() in xlC?

    Hi,

    Anyone know how to access strtoll() and strtoull() from xlC?
    I'm passing the xlC compiler the -qlonglong switch and "long long"
    integers do work, but I need access to these functions which convert
    strings to "long long" types.

    Thanks,
    Charlie
    --
    Charlie Zender, surname@uci.edu, Department of Earth System Science
    3228 Croul Hall, UC Irvine, Irvine CA 92697-3100. (949) 824-2987

  2. Re: Accessing strtoll() in xlC?

    On May 21, 4:09 pm, Charlie Zender wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know how to access strtoll() and strtoull() from xlC?
    > I'm passing the xlC compiler the -qlonglong switch and "long long"
    > integers do work, but I need access to these functions which convert
    > strings to "long long" types.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Charlie
    > --
    > Charlie Zender, surn...@uci.edu, Department of Earth System Science
    > 3228 Croul Hall, UC Irvine, Irvine CA 92697-3100. (949) 824-2987

    #include

+ Reply to Thread