finding the list of system calls on a AIX machine - Aix

This is a discussion on finding the list of system calls on a AIX machine - Aix ; Is there any way i can find out what are the system calls currently availaible on a AIX system. I am using 5.1,5.2,5.3...

  1. finding the list of system calls on a AIX machine

    Is there any way i can find out what are the system calls currently
    availaible on a AIX system. I am using 5.1,5.2,5.3

  2. Re: finding the list of system calls on a AIX machine

    On May 18, 5:45 am, shankha wrote:
    > Is there any way i can find out what are the system calls currently
    > availaible on a AIX system. I am using 5.1,5.2,5.3

    I am not sure of a single definitive list, but .. these will help

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...mingforaix.htm
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...ca=dti-tileaix
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...6034.html?Open
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...5674.html?Open

    And these are also very helpful if you do not have an AIX
    background ..

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...i.html?ca=drs-
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...ixlink2-i.html

    HTH