Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines. - Aix

This is a discussion on Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines. - Aix ; Can any one provide me the steps in detail how to integerate Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP) users and groups with AIX 5.3?...

  1. Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines.

    Can any one provide me the steps in detail how to integerate Microsoft
    Active Directory (LDAP) users and groups with AIX 5.3?

  2. Re: Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines.

    On May 18, 12:20 am, kumaarasw...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Can any one provide me the steps in detail how to integerate Microsoft
    > Active Directory (LDAP) users and groups with AIX 5.3?

    I have just put into production a 5.3 AIX machine which is integrating
    with Win2003r2 Active Directory SFU.

    These two links are the main resources I used to get it up and
    running.
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...7165.html?Open
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ai...xadsupport.htm

    This one details how to do it with Linux which has a similar approach
    so it might be useful to have a look at.
    http://blog.scottlowe.org/2006/08/08...-r2-revisited/

    David

  3. Re: Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines.

    Thanks David
    >From the first link I downloaded the Pdf file for hetrogenous LDAP

    integeration

  4. Re: Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines.

    David Guest wrote:
    > On May 18, 12:20 am, kumaarasw...@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Can any one provide me the steps in detail how to integerate Microsoft
    >> Active Directory (LDAP) users and groups with AIX 5.3?

    > I have just put into production a 5.3 AIX machine which is integrating
    > with Win2003r2 Active Directory SFU.
    >
    > These two links are the main resources I used to get it up and
    > running.
    > http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...7165.html?Open
    > http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ai...xadsupport.htm
    >
    > This one details how to do it with Linux which has a similar approach
    > so it might be useful to have a look at.
    > http://blog.scottlowe.org/2006/08/08...-r2-revisited/
    >
    > David

    second link should be
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ai...adsupport.html

  5. Re: Microsoft Active Directory Integeration with AIX 5.3 machines.

    Thanks again....

+ Reply to Thread