lsrsrc not showing information - Aix

This is a discussion on lsrsrc not showing information - Aix ; I am trying to find HMC that is managing my LPAR, so I am running: /usr/sbin/rsct/bin/lsrsrc IBM.ManagementServer Hostname I only get this output: Resource Persistent and Dynamic Attributes for IBM.ManagementServer No hostname or IP addr. any ideas? TIA...

  1. lsrsrc not showing information

    I am trying to find HMC that is managing my LPAR, so I am running:
    /usr/sbin/rsct/bin/lsrsrc IBM.ManagementServer Hostname

    I only get this output:
    Resource Persistent and Dynamic Attributes for IBM.ManagementServer

    No hostname or IP addr.

    any ideas?

    TIA

  2. Re: lsrsrc not showing information

    On May 17, 8:45 am, Mag wrote:
    > I am trying to find HMC that is managing my LPAR, so I am running:
    > /usr/sbin/rsct/bin/lsrsrc IBM.ManagementServer Hostname
    >
    > I only get this output:
    > Resource Persistent and Dynamic Attributes for IBM.ManagementServer
    >
    > No hostname or IP addr.
    >
    > any ideas?
    >
    > TIA

    have you tried running it without the "Hostname"?
    try just:
    lsrsrc IBM.ManagementServer

+ Reply to Thread