Xserver configuration from where to download (X11.apps.all,X11.compat.all,X11.fnt (selected filesets),X11.motif.all,X11.Dt.all ) - Aix

This is a discussion on Xserver configuration from where to download (X11.apps.all,X11.compat.all,X11.fnt (selected filesets),X11.motif.all,X11.Dt.all ) - Aix ; I want to configure Xserver on my AIX 5.3 machine. I just went through the following page. http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...=utf-8&lang=en In this following page they are asking me to install the following file. { Run the smitty install_all command, and then choose ...

  1. Xserver configuration from where to download (X11.apps.all,X11.compat.all,X11.fnt (selected filesets),X11.motif.all,X11.Dt.all )

    I want to configure Xserver on my AIX 5.3 machine.

    I just went through the following page.

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...=utf-8&lang=en

    In this following page they are asking me to install the following
    file.

    {
    Run the smitty install_all command, and then choose the following
    filesets to install:

    X11.apps.all
    X11.base.all
    X11.compat.all
    X11.fnt (selected filesets)
    X11.motif.all
    X11.Dt.all
    }

    >From where can I download this files.

  2. Re: Xserver configuration from where to download (X11.apps.all,X11.compat.all,X11.fnt (selected filesets),X11.motif.all,X11.Dt.all )

    On May 14, 5:56 am, kumaarasw...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I want to configure Xserver on my AIX 5.3 machine.
    >
    > I just went through the following page.
    >
    > http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...=SWG10&q1=Inst...
    >
    > In this following page they are asking me to install the following
    > file.
    >
    > {
    > Run the smitty install_all command, and then choose the following
    > filesets to install:
    >
    > X11.apps.all
    > X11.base.all
    > X11.compat.all
    > X11.fnt (selected filesets)
    > X11.motif.all
    > X11.Dt.all
    >
    > }
    > >From where can I download this files.

    Generally only updates can be downloaded (that sounds like an
    oxymoron).
    You will need to find AIX 5.3 install CDs.
    -- S

  3. Re: Xserver configuration from where to download (X11.apps.all,X11.compat.all,X11.fnt (selected filesets),X11.motif.all,X11.Dt.all )

    Found the installer file from CD.

    Thanks..

+ Reply to Thread