instruction ba - Aix

This is a discussion on instruction ba - Aix ; could any body provide me any help on this instruction ba If you have any links which provide documentation for this instruction please let me know....

  1. instruction ba

    could any body provide me any help on this instruction ba
    If you have any links which provide documentation for this instruction
    please let me know.

  2. Re: instruction ba

    shankha wrote:
    > could any body provide me any help on this instruction ba
    > If you have any links which provide documentation for this instruction
    > please let me know.

    It's in the assembler language reference manual, under the b (branch)
    instruction.

    Start here:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...nformation.htm

    and look under AIX Documentation, Programming for AIX.

    http://www.photo.net/photos/garyrhook

    /Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit/

+ Reply to Thread