pagesize in aix - Aix

This is a discussion on pagesize in aix - Aix ; How to set the system level page in aix. I set the size(64K) using LDR_CNTRL in /etc/environment file and then rebooted the machine. But still when i started some database process they are running in 4K page. I am checking ...

  1. pagesize in aix

    How to set the system level page in aix.

    I set the size(64K) using LDR_CNTRL in /etc/environment file and then
    rebooted the machine.
    But still when i started some database process they are running in 4K
    page.
    I am checking the pagesize of the processes using ps -Z.

    I need some pointers relating to good aix pagesize documentation.

    ThanK you

+ Reply to Thread