System Resource Controller - Aix

This is a discussion on System Resource Controller - Aix ; I have written a small daemon in C++. Now I am wondering if it is possible to let the SRC manage this daemon. Is there any information on how this could be done? What are the interfaces needed to write ...

  1. System Resource Controller

    I have written a small daemon in C++.
    Now I am wondering if it is possible to let the SRC manage this
    daemon.
    Is there any information on how this could be done?
    What are the interfaces needed to write your own SRC module?

    Kind regards

  2. Re: System Resource Controller

    On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:03:32 -0700, Miguel Sanders wrote:

    > I have written a small daemon in C++. Now I am wondering if it is possible
    > to let the SRC manage this daemon.
    > Is there any information on how this could be done? What are the
    > interfaces needed to write your own SRC module?

    man mkssys.

    Regards, Ian

+ Reply to Thread