B50's for sale (3 out of 5 left now) - Aix

This is a discussion on B50's for sale (3 out of 5 left now) - Aix ; I have 3 more B50's left out of 5 for sale $400+tax. Pickup in Toronto only. Cash pickup. Runs AIX 5.3 no problem and supports current levels. Runs Fedora Core no problem Runs Suse Linux no problem 9GB disk with ...

  1. B50's for sale (3 out of 5 left now)

    I have 3 more B50's left out of 5 for sale $400+tax. Pickup in Toronto only.
    Cash pickup.

    Runs AIX 5.3 no problem and supports current levels.
    Runs Fedora Core no problem
    Runs Suse Linux no problem
    9GB disk with 2nd bay for another drive
    1GB memory
    100bt Ethernet integrated
    CDs for any supported O/S thrown in
    1Hr of my time included
    Tested in front of you on pickup if desired

    Try getting this service on ebay!!

    Cheers..email to bag.of.hammers at hotmail.com

  2. Re: B50's for sale (3 out of 5 left now)

    "John Doe" wrote in message
    >I have 3 more B50's left out of 5 for sale $400+tax. Pickup in Toronto
    >only. Cash pickup.
    >
    > Runs AIX 5.3 no problem and supports current levels.
    > Runs Fedora Core no problem
    > Runs Suse Linux no problem
    > 9GB disk with 2nd bay for another drive
    > 1GB memory
    > 100bt Ethernet integrated
    > CDs for any supported O/S thrown in
    > 1Hr of my time included
    > Tested in front of you on pickup if desired
    >
    > Try getting this service on ebay!!
    >
    > Cheers..email to bag.of.hammers at hotmail.com

    Thanks for responses. All machines have been purchased now.

+ Reply to Thread