oslevel - Aix

This is a discussion on oslevel - Aix ; Hi, I recently installed a lot of fixes on a test LPAR. It should now be at TL5 SP1 but oslevel reports otherwise : $ oslevel -s 5300-03-00 But when I try to find why, it seems that everything is ...

  1. oslevel

    Hi,

    I recently installed a lot of fixes on a test LPAR. It should now be
    at TL5 SP1 but oslevel reports otherwise :

    $ oslevel -s
    5300-03-00

    But when I try to find why, it seems that everything is OK :

    $ oslevel -l 5300-05-01 -s
    $ oslevel -g 5300-05-01 -s

    Nothing.

    Any idea ?

    --
    Mog

  2. Re: oslevel

    On Feb 22, 12:50 pm, Didier Couderc wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I recently installed a lot of fixes on a test LPAR. It should now be
    > at TL5 SP1 but oslevel reports otherwise :
    >
    > $ oslevel -s
    > 5300-03-00
    >
    > But when I try to find why, it seems that everything is OK :
    >
    > $ oslevel -l 5300-05-01 -s
    > $ oslevel -g 5300-05-01 -s
    >
    > Nothing.
    >
    > Any idea ?
    >
    > --
    > Mog

    try: oslevel -r -l 5300-05

  3. Re: oslevel

    aix@mail.com writes:
    > try: oslevel -r -l 5300-05

    Hi,

    I had five devices.pci.*.rte filesets with an older revision. I
    downloaded the upgrades but they would install. I had to uninstall
    them and re-install again. Then I had to upgrade some other packages
    (four devices.pci.*.diag) and now I'am at 5300-05-01.

    Thanks for your help.

    --
    Mog

+ Reply to Thread