Autoconf problem - Aix

This is a discussion on Autoconf problem - Aix ; Hi all Possibly someone of you can help me on the problem. I'm trying to configure some c++ project. I have installed lilbtool, gcc etc on AIX 5.2.0. But when i'm running configure script i always get --- configure: error: ...

  1. Autoconf problem

    Hi all
    Possibly someone of you can help me on the problem.
    I'm trying to configure some c++ project. I have installed lilbtool,
    gcc etc on AIX 5.2.0.
    But when i'm running configure script i always get
    ---
    configure: error: conditional "AMDEP" was never defined.
    Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
    ---

    How i can define it or at least disable at all.

    If you need more information please ask.

    PS
    I'm totally newbie under AIX but have strong experience with Linux.

  2. Re: Autoconf problem

    Please verify the following
    1) Path to Library & Include files
    2) Have you just copied the files or installed using installp.

    swami
    --------------------

    On Feb 20, 3:23 pm, Cyril.Klimak...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all
    > Possibly someone of you can help me on the problem.
    > I'm trying to configure some c++ project. I have installed lilbtool,
    > gcc etc on AIX 5.2.0.
    > But when i'm running configure script i always get
    > ---
    > configure: error: conditional "AMDEP" was never defined.
    > Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
    > ---
    >
    > How i can define it or at least disable at all.
    >
    > If you need more information please ask.
    >
    > PS
    > I'm totally newbie under AIX but have strong experience with Linux.

+ Reply to Thread